Realm of the Mad God Realm of the Mad God

This looks like it was made in the average lifespan of a RotMG player, but that's ok, because we still love you.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

If Hank was left handed before...

He's not now! Good job, Krinkels!

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

CHRIST.

Cute. Odd. Freaky. NEO IS CONSCIOUS! Captured. Sucks for him.
^^^^^^^^My line of thought as this went on. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

EPIC,

As a science fiction fan, I find this very well put together. You're animating has improved ten-fold, and the voice acting is much better. The concept is also great , if you're profile description sums it up accurately (Doctor Who, much?). The science is well predicted, and Xleek's reasoning just made all Grey believers stop watching this.

One thing; This took a long time to make. Is it always going to be this long, or did this one just take a while because it was difficult to hone your skills?

EVanimations responds:

this one took a long time because 2 months after i started 11 months ago, my computer crashed because of a virus, it had to go to the shop for 2 months, and when it came back, i had to rebuild it from scratch. i worked on the sprites for the game for 3 months, then focused on this one. The second, finished product is what you see.

in short, unless the file gets corrupted every time i start something, it should only take a month or two to complete each project ;)

The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

Very 50's

The animation style is incredibly dated, but still has that vibe to it. The surprising thing is that all of it is so true, that is, to us who work on our computers. Great metaphor, legitimate sounding voice acting, and genuinely beautiful animation. Do the math.

The End. Episode I The End. Episode I

Overall, poor.

The plot was sort of good, but the voices and the graphics threw the whole thing overboard. The walking is lazy, the mouth animations are just loops of jibberish, and the eyes freaked me out. Sorry, men. Try again.

DJFry responds:

What's wrong with the eyes? :<

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Sup.

A bit more fast paced than usual but still amazing! The man Zanta ate looked oddly like that guy from Mythbusters. Is that the goal?

eddsworld responds:

No but that concept is hilarious :D

C. Crashing Corn Boss C. Crashing Corn Boss

WOO!

Thank you for doing this game justice! Developed characters, humor, it's all there. This one in particular speaks so much truth. Such an unlikely boss proving such an annoyance...If it's too much to ask, maybe next in the playlist could be Catfish. Just as bad as this freakin' corn stalk.

5/5
10/10

Contra Rampage Contra Rampage

WOOT

Contra's the shit, man. Love it.

One thing

It's U U D D L R L R B A S not A B S.

School - Day One School - Day One

Good, but...

Why is a fatty with Dangeresque glasses chasing you on your way to school?