Soap Cables Soap Cables

A bit short

I liked how it sounded, just a hint of discord...but it's really short, even for your work. I'd consider making a reboot of it that goes on a little longer.

Insomniorange responds:

Hah, yes, I've been doing loads of small ones. Hopefully I can find something that sounds nice and make it longer, few breakbeat drum riffs and stuff and release it sooner or later. Thanks for your review, MusikMasheen!

Chemicals Consumed Chemicals Consumed

Amazing!

I think this is beautiful, with some minor flaws. Like at 1:04, that static sucked. Good job!

{-^MP^-} Twisted Ladder {-^MP^-} Twisted Ladder

Woa.

That blew my face off. You want constructive criticism? Sorry dude. You can't build on perfection.

Don't think me forward but what are said new instruments? They sound great!

Musical-Pants responds:

Wow, thanks a lot! I recently download almost 5 gigs of stuff I found on the (ahem) pirate bay. The overall package is called vengeance. It has a whole bunch of awesome drum stuff, sound effects, and bass. Hope that answered your question.Thanks again!

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

Superbizzle

Love it man! The main flaw is the powerful kick drum, especially when it goes rapid fire on your ears. It's over volumed.

And yes I made superbizzle up.

weemeee responds:

Superbizzle! lmao thanks for the review. i'll most likely make those edits today.

Vigor Four Vigor Four

SUPERB.

This could be one of the most underrated songs on the site. Only 103 listens (as of 12/7/2010) and it's been up for 3 months?! I love this song - a combo of metal and industrial...beautiful!

Don't think you could hook me up with the plug-ins again, can ya'?

Insomniorange responds:

Ooh my, I couldn't tell you, it was that long ago, I remember the plugin had absolutely tons of different synth mods and took up my entire screen to show them all, but if that wasn't vague enough, I can't even remember the names of the separate mini-plugins. I'll get back to you when I remember, for now I'm going to find the damn thing :D

-[PK]- My Lifes Wishes -[PK]- My Lifes Wishes

There's a good chance my brain just exploded.

This is Epic with a capital "e." Drum loops, synth lead, both string and synth pads, very well put together. I'm looking forward to your music!

pyrotek45 responds:

i hope i can deliver,and thank you!

-PK

Hard times (Remix) Hard times (Remix)

Daaamn.

O_o

Hangar18 responds:

haha thanks ??

Ultimate Kirby Compilatio Ultimate Kirby Compilatio

Uberpwn

The only thing missing from this was Gourmet Race (Super Star). Good job!

Life Faded Life Faded

Almomst good...

This loop has promise. It's got a good melody and it's very relaxing...except for that friggin static. But, overall, if you replace the static with a drum, it'll be good.

BTW what did you use for the backing?

INB4 responds:

Thanks for the constructive feedback, yeah I wasn't a fan of the staticy sounding hat I was using either, I've now taken it out but I'm having trouble finding a suitable kick.

If by backing (I'm bad with a lot of musical terms...) you mean the deep sound in the background, it's a Cello from one of Nexus's expansion packs.

Rov Rov

Pretty good!

It's definitely short, and I can see it would make a good loop. Sadly, the looping feel is dead because it stops at the end. I would love to hear an extended version!